Razer peripherals aren’t new to the gadget world which predominantly offers premium products. The gaming grade products manufacturer focuses on providing a great experience for the users. The brand uses cloud-based hassle-free software to establish a connection between products and PC. Be it razer gaming keyboards, controllers, mouses or headsets, razer synapse unites the configuration. However, there are cases reporting issues like razer synapse not opening.
Though it isn’t a major issue, users can simply fix razer synapse not working without any assistance from the team. As the device settings will be saved to the cloud, you’ll get to experience the device performing well every time. Yet, sometimes you may encounter razer synapse failed to start error upon starting the device.
It doesn’t require great process or hard work to put in, razer synapse not working fix is simple. Though it isn’t a big issue, even the razer synapse not detecting mouse error can stop your work on the go.
Here we detail you possible troubleshooting techniques for the razer synapse not opening issue. Irrespective of the cause, razer synapse won’t open for various reasons, and below we list out popular fixes.
Razer Synapse not opening:
Users may face issues with any razer hardware products, be it razer synapse not detecting mouse, keyboard, or any other hardware. Before you proceed you make a note that this issue needs a fix from the software end in most of the cases. However, you need to check the device shouldn’t have any physical damage and razer synapse installed. Yet, the usual software issues happen for the corrupted synapse software or an outdated windows update.
Fix Razer Synapse not working on Windows 10:
There are many reasons if razer synapse won’t open windows 10. The main reason could be it fails when a user tries to open razer synapse and manage devices. As synapse is a cloud-based software and keeps a record of the razer device configuration.
Besides that, some cases are reporting the razer synapse not launching after windows 10 upgrade. Though the causes are unsure, fixes are simple, and below we discuss all probable fixes for razer synapse not working. Also, we list the popular synapse installation errors along with it.
- Razer Synapse 3 not opening
- Razer Synapse 2.0 Won’t Open Windows 10
- Razer Synapse Failed To Start
- Razer Synapse Will Not Open Windows 10
Reinstall Razer Synapse and Razer device drivers:
Probably the most popular and easiest fix synapse not opening. Follow the below steps to reinstall razer synapse and razer device drivers.
- Open device manager by right-clicking on the start button
- Double-click the Mice and other pointing devices, Keyboards, and Human Interface Devices categories on the Device Manager window.
- Now right-click and select all the Razer devices listed in those categories, now uninstall device options on their context menus.
- Choose the ‘Delete the driver software for this device’ option when the dialog box window appears.
- Press the Uninstall button to confirm.
- Now, unplug all the connected Razer devices and restart your desktop or laptop.
- Then plug in the Razer devices back after restarting Windows
- Windows will automatically reinstall the drivers for the devices. Now, reinstall Razer Synapse with its setup wizard.
Reinstalling both Synapse software and the device drivers can fix the issue. If the issue is related to device drivers and Razer Synapse failed to start on your PC. However, it is advised to check you’ve uninstalled razer synapse software and delete all files before you reinstall it.
Don’t install Razer Surround with Synapse:
- After reinstalling, log in to your Razer account via your Razer Synapse software
- Let the synapse software connect to the internet.
- Two picture pop-up appears on the screen one by one that includes Razer Surround and Synapse Update
- Now, just select ‘Razer Surround’ and cancel/close it immediately.
- Then update Synapse software by clicking on ‘Synapse Update’
- Restart your computer and check if the razer synapse not working issue fixed or not.
In another way, you can also uninstall razer surround by opening run and enter appwiz.cpl. Then Select Razer Surround, and click uninstall.
Update your Windows:
Updating your existing windows is another available option to fix Razer Synapse not opening issue. All the needed updates will be checked, downloaded, and installed by your windows automatically. Essentially, this fix will help you to get out of razer synapse won’t open windows 10 error. So it is advised to check windows updates manually when you face razer synapse not launching issue.
- Press Windows + I to open Settings
- Go to Update & Security > Windows Update
- Click on the check for updates button from the right pane
Well, these are tried and tested fixes for razer synapse not working issue. However, there are other simple hacks you can perform like disabling your antivirus and windows firewall. Some users reported it actually helped. So, we welcome you to comment down below which methods worked for you.