Amazon India is now with an interesting quiz contest for a free giveaway of Amazon Echo speaker. The E-commerce giant has recently launched its new Amazon Echo speaker, an AI-based assistant. Now, this Amazon Echo quiz is an app only contest to promote Amazon Echo in India. Since the AI-base voice assistant made its debut in India recently, Amazon is making its move to lure customers.
Essentially, Amazon Echo is a hands-free smart speaker which works on your voice commands. It runs Alexa – a cloud-based voice assistant which has set to run smart functions. Usually, the list includes making calls, checking weather and news, playing music, set alarms, control smart home devices etc.
How to Play Amazon Echo Quiz Contest:
Amazon Echo Quiz is exclusively for the Amazon app users. Here are the steps to play Amazon quiz contest.
- Download the Amazon app on your mobile phone
- Sing in/ sign up with your email ID.
- Tap on the quiz banner on top of the home page
- Click on that Amazon Echo quiz contest banner.
- Click on the “Start’ button to play the Quiz.
- Answer the Amazon quiz question at all levels correctly
- There will be 6 questions, choose the right answer
- Done, you are in the draw. Wait for the result
Amazon Echo Quiz Contest Terms and Conditions:
- The Contest begins on 19th March 2017 from 12:00:01 a.m. ends on 15th April 11:59:00 p.m.
- User must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App during the Contest Period.
- Users need to provide answers to the 6 questions during the entire Contest Period.
- He/she will be entitled to a lucky draw if they answer Amazon quiz questions correctly.
- A total of 20 participants will be selected randomly and will be declared as winners.
- Amazon will give away the 20 Echo devices to the echo quiz winners on or before 30th May 2018
Amazon Echo Quiz Eligibility:
Besides downloading Amazon India app, Users need to fulfil eligibility criteria to enter the Amazon Echo Quiz Contest.
- Participants should be an individual legal Indian resident of the Republic of India.
- He/she should set India as the current country in Amazon app account settings.
- User billing address must be within Indian Territory.
- Participant should be at least 18 years or above of age while contesting.
Yet, the E-commerce giant also kept some restrictions to make this contest in a transparent way. Amazon employees and their immediate family members, other Amazon associates are not eligible to enter the Contest.