Turtle Beach has offered great wireless gaming headsets for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. The stealth 600 headset is definitely an appealing release from the brand with its light design, strong sound quality. What adds more special to the specs list is its easy wireless connectivity to your gaming console.
Even the latest release from the company, the turtle beach stealth 600 headset managed to impress gaming enthusiasts. However, here we are to discuss how to connect turtle beach stealth 600 to pc. Discussing further, the design language in the turtle beach wireless headset enhances the gaming experience. The wireless feature comes very handy and cuts down the wired mess and setup every time.
Turtle beach audio hub offers some unique features like Mic Mute, Independent Game and Chat Volume Control, Connect Button for its users. Also, other features like a dedicated button to ‘update port’ impress users for being futuristic. Here we detail you steps about how to connect turtle beach stealth 600 to PC for a seamless gaming experience.
How to Connect Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to PC without Adapter:
Connecting the stealth 600 to PC is as easy as you connect turtle beach stealth 600 for ps4 or Xbox one. Follow the below steps to connect turtle beach stealth 600 to PC if you have built-in Xbox wireless feature in it.
- Turn on your turtle beach headset by long-pressing the ‘power button’ until you see the power indicator on the LED light up.
- Connect your PC to Xbox wireless adapter using the USB port.
- Now, long-press the ‘connect button’ at the bottom of the left earcup, and you can notice the indicator blinking rapidly.
- Press and hold the ‘enroll’ button on the Xbox Wireless Adapter until you see the indicator LED blinking fast.
- The indicators will stabilize indicating your devices are paired. Now, you can proceed to use your Stealth 600 on your PC.
How to Connect Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to PC using Adapter:
There is a popular case where a user’s PC doesn’t have Xbox wireless feature built-in. Here are the steps to follow and connect turtle beach stealth 600 to PC if you don’t have built-in Xbox wireless in it.
- First, plug in the Xbox wireless adapter into the free USB port on your PC.
- Now, press and hold the Power button to power on the headset.
- Press and hold the Enroll button on the Adapter until the LED indicator starts flashing.
- Now, press the connect button and hold it until the LED on the headset flashes.
- Wait till the LEDs on both the headset and the adapter will turn solid (this happens in few seconds), this indicates the headset and Adapter have been successfully paired.
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 PC Setup:
Sometimes you may face some issues even if you connect turtle beach stealth 600 to pc in the right manner. Then your PC settings are the culprit and you need to configure PC settings accordingly. However, the process is simple, and here are the turtle beach Stealth 600 PC configuration settings.
- Right-click the speaker icon on the Windows taskbar, and select “Sounds”.
- Click on the Playback tab of that window.
- Set turtle beach stealth 600 as your default device.
- Now, head to the Recording tab of that window and set turtle beach Stealth 600 as the default device.
That’s a simple and straight turtle beach stealth 600 pc setup. Before you proceed, check your PC’s specifications if you have this built-in Xbox wireless feature. Also, note the volume controls on the headset won’t work when used on a PC. You need to control volume through your PC output. Besides that, you need to buy Xbox wireless adapter separately if you want to connect stealth 600 to PC using adapter.